The best Christmas gifts for the tyke
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: Spiderman toy, £19.69, and magnetic frame set, £12, both John Lewis
1. Animal torch by Ecotronic, £7.99, After Noah
2. Junior Scrabble, £19.99, Mattel
3. Boy's monster umbrella and rucksack (not shown) by Chad Valley, £7.99, Argos
4. Ukelele, £25, The Conran Shop
5. Overnight kit, £253.56, Bonpoint
6. Lego brick storage box, £31, The Conran Shop
7. Horlogium magic box, £9.99, Olive Loves Alfie
8. Imaginext Castle, £59.99, Mattel
9. Japanese animal costume onesie, £34.99, Kigu
10. MyPhone headphones (volume-limited to protect young ears) by Griffin + Crayola, £19.99, Griffin
11. 'Fresh Jellied Brains', £10, Fortnum and Mason
12. 'Uno Roboto' game, £24.99, Mattel
13. Robotic wooden dinosaur, £19.95, RED5
14. Talc bear sweater, £42, Not So Big
15. Pac-Man and ghost racers, £27.99, Argos
16. 'Food Face' dinner plate, £9.95, Rockett St George
17. 'Leap Frog' LeapPad2 explorer learning tablet, £459.32, Tesco
18. The Dark Knight Rises Bat Vehicle, £34.99, Mattel
19. Scooter in limited-edition orange, £59.99, Micro Scooters
20. T-shirt graffiti pen set, £6.50, Museum of London Shop
21. Roadster by Playsam, £249, Little Baby Company
Life & Style blogs
Report finds English children among the unhappiest in world
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all this ice bucket challenge money
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
- 5 Friends reunion: Jennifer Anniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£180 - £220 per day: Ashdown Group: Systems & Network Administrator (Windows, ...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown group has bee...
£45000 - £60000 Per Annum + benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Scrum M...
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £40,000: SThree: SThree Group have been well e...