The best Christmas gifts for the tyke
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: Spiderman toy, £19.69, and magnetic frame set, £12, both John Lewis
1. Animal torch by Ecotronic, £7.99, After Noah
2. Junior Scrabble, £19.99, Mattel
3. Boy's monster umbrella and rucksack (not shown) by Chad Valley, £7.99, Argos
4. Ukelele, £25, The Conran Shop
5. Overnight kit, £253.56, Bonpoint
6. Lego brick storage box, £31, The Conran Shop
7. Horlogium magic box, £9.99, Olive Loves Alfie
8. Imaginext Castle, £59.99, Mattel
9. Japanese animal costume onesie, £34.99, Kigu
10. MyPhone headphones (volume-limited to protect young ears) by Griffin + Crayola, £19.99, Griffin
11. 'Fresh Jellied Brains', £10, Fortnum and Mason
12. 'Uno Roboto' game, £24.99, Mattel
13. Robotic wooden dinosaur, £19.95, RED5
14. Talc bear sweater, £42, Not So Big
15. Pac-Man and ghost racers, £27.99, Argos
16. 'Food Face' dinner plate, £9.95, Rockett St George
17. 'Leap Frog' LeapPad2 explorer learning tablet, £459.32, Tesco
18. The Dark Knight Rises Bat Vehicle, £34.99, Mattel
19. Scooter in limited-edition orange, £59.99, Micro Scooters
20. T-shirt graffiti pen set, £6.50, Museum of London Shop
21. Roadster by Playsam, £249, Little Baby Company
Life & Style blogs
NHS hospitals told not to fill vacancies as cash crisis bites
Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Phone batteries can be used to spy on their owners and track them around the internet
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Tom Cruise: Reporters banned from asking actor about Scientology
- 3 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks busy Dublin road
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£16000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Their research appears at the f...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped OTE: SThree: SThree Trainee Recruitment C...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This role's responsibility also...
£27000 - £30000 per annum + 25 days holidays & benefits: Ashdown Group: Digita...