The best Christmas gifts for the tyke
Main image: Spiderman toy, £19.69, and magnetic frame set, £12, both John Lewis
1. Animal torch by Ecotronic, £7.99, After Noah
2. Junior Scrabble, £19.99, Mattel
3. Boy's monster umbrella and rucksack (not shown) by Chad Valley, £7.99, Argos
4. Ukelele, £25, The Conran Shop
5. Overnight kit, £253.56, Bonpoint
6. Lego brick storage box, £31, The Conran Shop
7. Horlogium magic box, £9.99, Olive Loves Alfie
8. Imaginext Castle, £59.99, Mattel
9. Japanese animal costume onesie, £34.99, Kigu
10. MyPhone headphones (volume-limited to protect young ears) by Griffin + Crayola, £19.99, Griffin
11. 'Fresh Jellied Brains', £10, Fortnum and Mason
12. 'Uno Roboto' game, £24.99, Mattel
13. Robotic wooden dinosaur, £19.95, RED5
14. Talc bear sweater, £42, Not So Big
15. Pac-Man and ghost racers, £27.99, Argos
16. 'Food Face' dinner plate, £9.95, Rockett St George
17. 'Leap Frog' LeapPad2 explorer learning tablet, £459.32, Tesco
18. The Dark Knight Rises Bat Vehicle, £34.99, Mattel
19. Scooter in limited-edition orange, £59.99, Micro Scooters
20. T-shirt graffiti pen set, £6.50, Museum of London Shop
21. Roadster by Playsam, £249, Little Baby Company
Life & Style blogs
Many years ago, I lost nearly all my upper frequency hearing as a result of military action. What pr...
Plus live in a folly tower and Towcester growth
Plus how much you need to earn to rent in London, and new homes figures
- 1 Asteroid nine times the size of the QE2 liner to sail pass Earth
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 British business: We need to stay in the EU - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus: Progressive Recruitment: SAP F...
£240 - £260 per day: Progressive Recruitment: WPF Developer (C#, VB.Net) North...
Negotiable: Progressive Recruitment: Windows 7 upgrade UAT Application Testing...
£50000 - £55000 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: An experienced Perl Develo...