The best Christmas gifts for the tyke
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: Spiderman toy, £19.69, and magnetic frame set, £12, both John Lewis
1. Animal torch by Ecotronic, £7.99, After Noah
2. Junior Scrabble, £19.99, Mattel
3. Boy's monster umbrella and rucksack (not shown) by Chad Valley, £7.99, Argos
4. Ukelele, £25, The Conran Shop
5. Overnight kit, £253.56, Bonpoint
6. Lego brick storage box, £31, The Conran Shop
7. Horlogium magic box, £9.99, Olive Loves Alfie
8. Imaginext Castle, £59.99, Mattel
9. Japanese animal costume onesie, £34.99, Kigu
10. MyPhone headphones (volume-limited to protect young ears) by Griffin + Crayola, £19.99, Griffin
11. 'Fresh Jellied Brains', £10, Fortnum and Mason
12. 'Uno Roboto' game, £24.99, Mattel
13. Robotic wooden dinosaur, £19.95, RED5
14. Talc bear sweater, £42, Not So Big
15. Pac-Man and ghost racers, £27.99, Argos
16. 'Food Face' dinner plate, £9.95, Rockett St George
17. 'Leap Frog' LeapPad2 explorer learning tablet, £459.32, Tesco
18. The Dark Knight Rises Bat Vehicle, £34.99, Mattel
19. Scooter in limited-edition orange, £59.99, Micro Scooters
20. T-shirt graffiti pen set, £6.50, Museum of London Shop
21. Roadster by Playsam, £249, Little Baby Company
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
My life as a Jew in wartime Berlin: How I outwitted the Gestapo
Drinking three to five cups of a coffee a day could reduce risk of heart attacks, study finds
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Infrastructure Architect is ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has ari...
£18000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a customer focu...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Development Executiv...