The best Christmas gifts for the tyke
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: Spiderman toy, £19.69, and magnetic frame set, £12, both John Lewis
1. Animal torch by Ecotronic, £7.99, After Noah
2. Junior Scrabble, £19.99, Mattel
3. Boy's monster umbrella and rucksack (not shown) by Chad Valley, £7.99, Argos
4. Ukelele, £25, The Conran Shop
5. Overnight kit, £253.56, Bonpoint
6. Lego brick storage box, £31, The Conran Shop
7. Horlogium magic box, £9.99, Olive Loves Alfie
8. Imaginext Castle, £59.99, Mattel
9. Japanese animal costume onesie, £34.99, Kigu
10. MyPhone headphones (volume-limited to protect young ears) by Griffin + Crayola, £19.99, Griffin
11. 'Fresh Jellied Brains', £10, Fortnum and Mason
12. 'Uno Roboto' game, £24.99, Mattel
13. Robotic wooden dinosaur, £19.95, RED5
14. Talc bear sweater, £42, Not So Big
15. Pac-Man and ghost racers, £27.99, Argos
16. 'Food Face' dinner plate, £9.95, Rockett St George
17. 'Leap Frog' LeapPad2 explorer learning tablet, £459.32, Tesco
18. The Dark Knight Rises Bat Vehicle, £34.99, Mattel
19. Scooter in limited-edition orange, £59.99, Micro Scooters
20. T-shirt graffiti pen set, £6.50, Museum of London Shop
21. Roadster by Playsam, £249, Little Baby Company
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
Men who buy sex share 'key characteristics' with aggressive sex offenders, study claims
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The IT Support Engineer is needed to ass...
£22000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A great opportunity to join a p...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Do you get a buzz from thinking up new ideas a...