The lawnmower powered by the Wii
Friday 03 April 2009
The southern university of Denmark has helped invent the Casmobot, a lawn mower that is controlled using a Nintendo Wii Remote. Robotics Scientist Kjeld Jensen helps explain.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: Data Management, Dat...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C#.NET Developer (WPF...
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Java Developme...