'Fruit Ninja Kinect' and 'Gunstringer' team up for shops
Upcoming Xbox Kinect game
The Gunstringer will come bundled with a download token for
Fruit Ninja Kinect when the former is released during the week of September 13.
The Gunstringer is a Wild West adventure whose titular badass marionette is moved by the player's own gesticulations. Think Red Dead Redemption or Open Range, except funnier and with smartmouth puppets.
When it does arrive, it'll sell for $40 (£30), adopting a budget price strategy similiar to that of Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon.
By that time, Fruit Ninja Kinect will have already been out for a month, becoming Xbox Live Arcade's first downloadable Kinect game.
For more on The Gunstringer, including videos and screenshots, have a gander at its helpfully named website, thegunstringer.com.
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£200 - £250 per day: Progressive Recruitment: Java Developer - Urgent Requirem...
£40000 - £47000 per annum + BENEFITS : Progressive Recruitment: Sap Consultant...
£45000 - £60000 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: SAP PP functional consulta...
Negotiable: Orgtel: Change Manager, Hampshire, Telecomms, SC Cleared, £200 per...