Game of the week - 100 Classic Book Collection (DS, £19.99
Wednesday 03 December 2008
Too broke to splash out on Sony's eReader? Nintendo has come up with a cheaper way to get a digital library – provided you already own a DS. '100 Classic Book Collection' has many of the classics that come free with Sony's £200 digital book – 'Pride and Prejudice', Sherlock Holmes, Shakespeare – and you will be able to download additional books via a Wi-Fi Connection when the game launches later this month.
Life & Style blogs
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Topless sunbathing is no longer 'du jour' in France
Watch: Vogue Italia's plus-size models in fetish-inspired lingerie shoot
Ebola: UK is ready to deal with outbreak, says Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 4 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£200 - £300 per day: Ashdown Group: IT Trainer - Marlow, Buckinghamshire - £25...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: SAP FICO SOLUTI...
£30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly reputable software house is looking ...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: SAP PROJECT MAN...