Games review: Call of Duty: Modern
Friday 13 November 2009
£34.99 – £54.99
Format PC, PS3, Xbox 360
Finally Modern Warfare 2, the sequel to one of the most successful first-person shooters of all time and possibly the most hyped game of all time, is upon us. From silent take-downs in snowbound Kazakhstan to running street-battles in Brazilian favelas, MW2 offers an intensity of action never before seen in a first-person shooter, with improved graphics, an apocalyptic edge, cinematic locations and a vast array of weapons. A surefire hit and an essential buy for FPS fans.
Life & Style blogs
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leader in the e-cigarette ...
£32000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With extensive experience and a...