Games Review: Ghostbusters:
the Video Game
Friday 19 June 2009
Games based on popular movies are often just cheap cash-ins, but Ghostbusters: the Video Game is a success, capturing the appeal of the films. All four of the original Ghostbusters lend their voice, Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis actually wrote the story, and of course it also features that song.With a new story set two years after Ghostbusters II, it is by no means perfect, but nothing beats the feeling of strapping on a Proton Pack and hunting those pesky spirits.
Life & Style blogs
Biggest structure in the universe is huge hole, scientists find
Kylie Jenner challenge: Strange lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
Female student 'burned up from the inside' and dies after taking eight DNP diet pills
Loch Ness Monster: Google Maps unveils its Doodle and Nessie Street View
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
Katie Hopkins on LBC: Listen to caller taking The Sun columnist to task over migrant comments
- 1 Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin file for divorce after 10 years of marriage
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bookies now say Ed Miliband is more likely to be prime minister than David Cameron
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£18000 - £23000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Trainee Recruitment Consultan...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35-45K (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a .NET Developer / Web ...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful web design/deve...