Games Review: IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
DS, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, £29.99 – £39.99
Friday 04 September 2009
Designed by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts, IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey is a Second World War flight-simulator. If patrolling for enemy forces over photorealistic backdrops in painstakingly authentic fighter planes sounds like fun then you probably already know that this game’s for you. If, like the majority of us, you just want some dog-fights then that too is on offer, though a lack of mission variety may take its toll on the experience. One for the purists.
Life & Style blogs
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: IT Support Technician is requir...
£20000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in the centre of Glasgow,...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: Recruitment and Sales People wanted f...