Games Review: Infinite Undiscovery
Xbox 360, Square Enix, £44.99
Saturday 13 September 2008
Initially, Square Enix’s latest epic roleplay game seems like it could become an impressive adventure: it looks pretty and has an intricate fantasy backstory (moonbased magic, and a nefarious group called the Order of Chains agitating for the end of the world).
But it involves rather too much aimless wandering through barely filled environments. While the main characters are nicely hewn, Infinite Undiscovery feels stilted and ultimately unsatisfying.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Java De...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: PHP Developer (Web Developer, MyS...
£55000 - £75000 per annum + 28 Days Holiday: Harrington Starr: Flex Developer ...
£50000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Core Ja...