Games Review: Jog: the Body
Wii, New Concept Gaming,
Saturday 18 April 2009
Jog is a plastic peripheral that’s been designed to get lazy gamers exercising without, its
makers no doubt hope, them even realising it. Jog is a small device that connects to the
Wii remote and nunchuk, then nestles on your belt. Then it does two things. First, it allows
you to move through the game by walking in real life (on the spot, obviously). Then, it
measures the steps you’ve taken through the virtual world of your choice. So it’s a
controller-meets pedometer that is mildly entertaining, until the realisation hits that playing
gets tiring fast when you’re pacing like a caged beast.
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 Loom bands: Bids for dress made from colourful rubber reach almost £154,000 on eBay
- 3 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 4 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 5 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client, a FTSE 100 organisation are u...
£28000 - £32000 per annum + pension, 25 days holiday: Ashdown Group: A highly ...
£27000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly reputable and dynamic softw...