Games Review: Jog: the Body
Wii, New Concept Gaming,
Saturday 18 April 2009
Jog is a plastic peripheral that’s been designed to get lazy gamers exercising without, its
makers no doubt hope, them even realising it. Jog is a small device that connects to the
Wii remote and nunchuk, then nestles on your belt. Then it does two things. First, it allows
you to move through the game by walking in real life (on the spot, obviously). Then, it
measures the steps you’ve taken through the virtual world of your choice. So it’s a
controller-meets pedometer that is mildly entertaining, until the realisation hits that playing
gets tiring fast when you’re pacing like a caged beast.
Life & Style blogs
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Graduate UI Application Developer - ...