Games Review: Lego Battles
DS, Warner Bros Interactive,
Friday 10 July 2009
Lego men have always been the perfect cannon fodder for playroom skirmishes. Now these identikit soldiers have their own title, in which they are the raw material for realtime strategy battles that take place in space, in castles, on pirate ships and treasure islands. There are six campaigns for wouldbe warlords to attempt with the requisite battalions, arsenals and magic spells. While there are frustrations in the game’s design, this is a fun RTS for littleLego fans as well as older devotees.
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: PHP Deve...
£380 - £410 per day: PCR Recruitment Limited: Agile Business Analyst with expe...
£70000 - £80000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Solutions Architec...
£30000 - £36000 per annum: PCR Recruitment Limited: We are looking for an inno...