Games Review: Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Xbox 360, PS3, Electronic Arts, £49.99
Saturday 17 January 2009
Ever wondered what would have happened to Middle-earth if Sauron had beaten the hobbits, elves et al at the end of
The Lord of the Rings?
This impressive epic, which features all the massive battles from Peter Jackson’s film, gives you the chance to find out. Players decide whether to fight as one of theFellowship or follow a darker path, kept company by orcs and ringwraiths. Strategic combat is key, and taking advantage of your enemies’ weak spots on the battlefield is where you’ll gain advantages.A treat for Tolkein and strategy fans alike.
Life & Style blogs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 3 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 4 Britney Spears sings 'Alien' without Auto-Tune in embarrassingly brilliant leaked audio clip
- 5 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: A market leading, in...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + 23 days holiday, pension scheme: Deerfoot IT Resou...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client is...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: SAP SD OTC Consultant | 12 Months | 500/...