Games Review: MySims: Agents
DS, Wii, £29.99 – £39.99
Friday 25 September 2009
The MySims series, with its stumpy cartoon characters, started out as a sort of Sims-lite for younger players who didn’t care for building a virtual adult life when they hadn’t got a real one of their own yet. My Sims: Agents, a spy-based adventurer, gives gamers the opportunity to become a secret agent through the age-old medium of wandering wandering about, solving puzzles and collecting espionage - enhancing gadgets. Acute twist on both the Sims and James Bond, Agents is a charming new addition to the family.
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
Life & Style blogs
Low-cost metal 3D printer could be the next step in home manufacturing revolution
YouTube: Top trending videos of 2013 - including Tom Daley and Peppa Pig
People who drink alcohol outlive those who abstain, study shows
Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
GTA 5 update: Content Creator released, online heists and story mode updates coming soon
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£450 - £535 per day: PCR Recruitment Limited: Android Developer - West London ...
£35000 - £45000 Per Annum on call shift allowance: Clearwater People Solutions...
£35000 - £44000 per annum + outstanding company benefits: Pro-Recruitment Grou...
£50000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits : Pro-Recruitment Group: Senior...