Games review: Naughty Bear
Friday 02 July 2010
Format PS3, Xbox 360
Publisher 505 Games
There is actually a great concept for a game here – in an idyllic world where teddy bears live and hold birthday parties for each other, you play as an outcastwho tries to ruin the fun for everybody else by terrorising the other bears, destroying their homes and even murdering them. All of this sounds great, but sadly it comes nowhere near to fulfilling its promise. There is little variety, the graphics are poor and, most importantly, killing a teddy bear is just not as much fun as it should be.
Life & Style blogs
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client are currently seekin...
£45000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Chelmsf...