Games Review: Plants Vs Zombies
Saturday 16 May 2009
Where would you put your money in a face-off between the living dead and a geranium? While it might seem like the pot plant is sure to come offworse, PopCap’s latest title will have you thinking otherwise. Plants Vs Zombies is a stand-off between surprisingly cute zombies and plants, ranging from smiling sunflowers to Little Shop of Horrors-style sprouts. The zombies advance across the screen from right to left and it’s up to players to mount a greenfingered defence. Every new enemy requires a new plant, the seeds of which are earned by seeing off the zombies.Anearperfect ecology.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£450 - £500 per day: PCR Recruitment Limited: Broadcast Systems Architect - Fi...
£18000 - £20000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: IT Project Adminis...
£40,000-£43,000: Cornwallis Elt : Project Manager- Cloud and SaaS, London T...
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: VB.NET SQL CSS Develop...