Games review: Playmobil: Circus
Friday 25 June 2010
Presumably, game publishers hawk dismal collections of poorly animated minigames on the cheap because children are thought to be mugs. But the practice is wearing pretty thin. Playmobil: Circus is the latest addition to that sorry tradition, consisting of a string of Wii Remote controlled minigames set in the big top. Spinning plates is sort of fun, albeit pretty tricky for the tiddlers, and I like the idea of trampolining cows, but that aside it is all insultingly basic.
Life & Style blogs
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Infrastructure Architect is ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has ari...
£18000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a customer focu...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Development Executiv...