Games review: Playmobil: Circus
Friday 25 June 2010
Presumably, game publishers hawk dismal collections of poorly animated minigames on the cheap because children are thought to be mugs. But the practice is wearing pretty thin. Playmobil: Circus is the latest addition to that sorry tradition, consisting of a string of Wii Remote controlled minigames set in the big top. Spinning plates is sort of fun, albeit pretty tricky for the tiddlers, and I like the idea of trampolining cows, but that aside it is all insultingly basic.
Life & Style blogs
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...
£20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The leading provider of Employee Managem...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Kent based design consulta...
£25000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking to work for an ...