Games Review: Sherlock Holmes: the Mystery of the Mummy
DS, Ubisoft, £29.99
Dedicated fans of Baker Street’s famous sleuth may already have experienced Mr Holmes in virtual form on the PC, where there are five games already chronicling his cases. This DS title is based on the first and it is designed, one imagines, to draw in newplayers from Nintendo’s legions of casual followers. Using the stylus to point and poke, gamers have to get to the bottom of the mysterious disappearance of a famed Egyptologist, all the while exploring his echoing mansion and solving puzzles along the way. Fun, if limited.
Life & Style blogs
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The spring menswear season has only just begun, but I've already started to get deep and meaningful....
Stair-climbing: A step change in keeping fit
China overtakes US with world's fastest supercomputer
Europe's largest TV now on sale - a 90-inch, £12,000 giant from Sharp
Persisted heartburn sufferers urged to visit doctor to rule out cancer
Exposed: Edward Erin, the doctor whose faked asthma drug test results proved fatal
- 1 Freedom fighters? Cannibals? The truth about Syria’s rebels
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 4 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£350 - £500 per day: Orgtel: Financial Crime Risk Manager - Birmingham - £350-...
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits: Connex Education: Connex Education are l...
£450 - £500 per day: Orgtel: Lead Solutions Architect - Edinburgh - Bank - Up ...