Games Review: SimCity Creator
FDS/Wii, EA, £29.99 - £39.99
Saturday 04 October 2008
The latest SimCity title follows the maxim “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” – so players can expect the usual town-planning extravaganza.
This time, though, a new range of building styles is available and Wii-owners can use their remotes to quickly create roads and train lines. This feature ends up being a bit of a pain, necessitating you to keep a close eye on where you’re laying down new infrastructure to avoid transportation screw-ups. Instead of improving play, the remote makes life more frustrating.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Fifty years of David Bowie's hairstyles in one animated gif
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Doctors in the dock: Scandal of GPs who get cash from healthcare firms for patient referrals
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£18000 per annum: Ashdown Group: This role is a perfect opportunity for someon...
£50k ( neg) plus benefits : Freshtechit: ColdFusion roles available in Surrey ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunity to join a...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: BI Developer (Business In...