Games review: Star Wars Battlefront:
Friday 13 November 2009
Format DS, PSP
Rebellion’s StarWars:Battlefront series continues on Sony’s and Nintendo’s handhelds but rather than offering refinement, the series’ long-standing problems – fiddly controls, camera issues and lack of mission variety – continue unchecked. The singleplayer campaign, which follows the exploits of Jedi clone X2 as he participates in the major battles of the Clone Wars, will appeal to StarWars obsessives, while 16- player online battles spice up proceedings. Overall though, the dearth of mission variety plagues proceedings.
Life & Style blogs
Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
Fake goats’ cheese found in supermarkets
Alternatives to cow’s milk can cause Vitamin D deficiency
Handy hacks that make life easier: New book reveals how to rid your inbox of spam, protect your passwords and amplify your iPhone
St Bees in Cumbria is named the best place to raise a family in the UK
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + bonus: Ampersand Consulting LLP: .NET a...
£60000 - £70000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 5 month Fixed Term Contract - Telecommunicati...