Games Review: The Maw
Xbox Live Arcade, Microsoft, £6.80 or 800 MSP
Saturday 14 February 2009
In true Fifties B-movie style, theMaw is a big, colourful blob hell-bent on devouring everything in
its path. Guided by his friend, Frank, the Maw goes for walkies across a strange planet, munching
what he meets and taking on the characteristics of his latest lunch. It’s not a pure platformer and
players will be rewarded for exploring as well as consuming as many Gastros, Puff-Tors, Loofers,
Beetulls, Yums and Gloobers as possible. With its high production values and fun factor, it’s hard
to believe this costs less than £7.
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
food + drinkMichelin-starred Tom Sellers on being this year's hottest property
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
tvParents (and kids) rejoice! A new wave of fantastic family entertainment is here
food + drinkHow one grocery e-tailer is gearing up for the Yuletide rush
food + drink
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Gerard Deulofeu - Why Barcelona chose Everton to educate their latest prodigy
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior C++ De...
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C++ Server Dev...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# WPF Developer (WinF...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: QA Tester Automation R...