Games Review: Wallace & Gromit: Fright of the Bumblebees
PC, Telltale, £29.99
Saturday 04 April 2009
The titular clay buddies are the stars of a four-part series that will see a new game released
online every month. This is the first of the Grand Adventures and if it’s not altogether grand,
there’s still lots here to like. W&G are faithfully rendered, and their contraption filled world is
a joy to explore, although the puzzles that make up play are a mixed bag. Younger fans of
the animations should enjoy the episodic action even if older gamers find it a little limited.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Java De...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: PHP Developer (Web Developer, MyS...
£55000 - £75000 per annum + 28 Days Holiday: Harrington Starr: Flex Developer ...
£50000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Core Ja...