Games Reviews: Endless Ocean 2:
Adventures of the Deep
Friday 29 January 2010
In Endless Ocean 2 you play a scuba diver with a mystical and vaguely ecological deep sea mission. Hover the controller over the fish that float by to identify species; swim through coral reefs, shoals of turtles and rays and then navigate back to the boat. But too much stilted conversation with other divers and a clunky and often wrong-headed “educational” message acts as a dead weight on thrill potential. Fine for minnows.
Life & Style blogs
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 Scientists create transparent mouse complete with see-through organs
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Amazonian Indian tribe filmed making contact with Brazil village in rare video footage
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful IT service provider that has bee...
£18000 - £25000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Computer Futures are currently...
£18000 - £27000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Sales - Trainee Recruitment Co...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Progressive Recruitment are cu...