Games Reviews: Monsters (Probably)
Stole My Princess
Friday 23 April 2010
Format PSP, PS3
Missing: one princess. Suspected abductor: some kind of monster. When vampiric demon The Duke loses his princess, he sets out to track down every ghoulie and ghostie and longleggedy beastie in the neighbourhood and does battle with them, using as many stylish combos as possible, over a course of platforms. This PSN Mini game is short, sweet and funny. Probably the best £3.50 you’ll spend this week.
Life & Style blogs
Britain's poor 'will die before they retire' if pension reforms aren't matched by health improvements
Wii U to beat Xbox One and PS4 at Christmas says Play.com,
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Ron Wayne: The Apple founder who missed out on a fortune
eBay XBox One scam: Dad pays £450 for a picture of the console
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: Senior Automation QA ...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# .NET...
£30 - £32 per hour + free parking: PCR Recruitment Limited: World's Leading Cl...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: PCR Recruitment Limited: Server Side Dev...