Games Reviews: NewU Fitness First
Yoga and Pilates
Friday 02 April 2010
Following on from NewU Fitness First Personal Trainer, this title takes players out of the gym and into a slightly clichéd lakeside landscape for some al-fresco bending and stretching. While I can’t imagine NewUFitness First Yoga and Pilates captures the spiritualism of the yogic masters, it offers a perfectly serviceable set of exercises for anyone wanting to improve their flexibility at home. The relaxation techniques are good and the video instructions make sense of complicated poses.
Life & Style blogs
‘I had to terminate my pregnancies because I was carrying girls’ - the story of a woman forced into gender-selective abortions
'Excluded' dads put the heat on Mumsnet with campaign for parental parity in bringing up baby
Bill Granger recipes: Our chef cooks some American diner classics
GIF inventor Steve Wilhite says it should be pronounced 'jif'
'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Ukip and Nigel Farage on course for remarkable victory in European elections
Tony Benn was entirely ineffectual - and usually wrong
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Malaysia flight MH370: Pitbull song lyrics bear uncanny resemblance to missing plane mystery, according to YouTubers
- 4 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£50000 - £57000 per annum + bonus + benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Pan-Europ...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Test Analyst (SQL, LINUX, QTP, ORACLE, MANUAL, A...
£25,000 to £35,000: IT Connections Ltd: Signal Processing Engineer / Acoustics...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior QA Automated Te...