Games Reviews: Red Steel 2
Friday 26 March 2010
This, surely, is what the Wii was made for: sword fighting. Without the Wiimotion- plus-reliant hacking and slashing, Red Steel 2would be an entirely forgettable ninjas-in-the-wild-west adventure; with it, it’s an absolute hoot. While not exactly realistic, your on-screen avatar’s swordplay resembles your own frantic stabs and pirouettes closely enough to feel a bit like the real thing: a kind of Guitar Hero for fencing fans. Nothing else here is particularly fresh, but if that frantic combat sounds like your cup of tea, you won’t care.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after actor tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 Saudi Arabia executes 19 in one half of August in 'disturbing surge of beheadings'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Web De...
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...