GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
Training schools hark back to the GTA 3 days
GTA V Online has been given an aerial update adding tricky solo flying challenges, a host of new planes and extra races, captures and parachute jumps.
"You think you've got what it takes to be awesome? Want to take yourself to the absolute limit – hell, past the limit – and live to high-five on the other side? Get yourself down to The San Andreas Flight School," Rockstar said.
"Grab the stick of the fast and nimble Western Besra training jet and push it to the edge of the envelope. Master absolute air superiority in 10 new solo missions that will make you comfortable in any pilot’s danger zone, including combat maneuvering, low-flying challenges, formation flying and more."
Here's what else you'll get in the latest pack:
- New flight suit
- Luxury Swift helo plane
- 16-seater Buckingham Mil-Jet (to transport your gang)
- New chutes and parachute bags
- Reserve parachute (for a second chance at a soft landing)
- Invetero Coquette Classic car (available in hard or soft top)
- New races, captures, parachute jumps and more, including:
- Acquire Targets - A kill-the-carrier style mode where opponents fight in P996 Lazers to control one flag; maintain control for as long as you can to rack up points.
- G-Rating - Compete against other cadets as you fly to pick up 15 flags in both weapons hot and cold environments.
- Air Force Zero - Where the defending team must protect an aircraft against an attacking team as it flies to the safe LZ.
The San Andreas Flight School Update for GTA Online also included a number of fixes and is available via automatic update 1.16 for both PS3 and Xbox 360 now.
Life & Style blogs
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£24000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Graduate BI Consultant (B...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Service Delivery Manager (Product Ma...
£50000 - £70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Cloud Product and Solutions Marketin...
£18000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established and growing IT Consultancy fir...