NIS America alright for fighting with Clan of Champions announcement
Multiplayer action game to be released later this summer for PS3 via PSN.
Michael Plant is chief editor and writer of gaming ezine and blog GamesCatalyst.com, as well as editor of 'The Independent'’s games review printed in the Saturday supplement 'Information'. Established in February 2011, Games Catalyst endeavours to bring its unique brand of fact and satire to the videogaming community and, in tandem with 'The Independent', hopefully turn a few non-believers on to gaming while we’re at it.
Friday 22 June 2012
NIS America has announced Clan of Champions, a multiplayer action game set to be released later this summer for the PS3 via Sony’s PlayStation Network and developed by Acquire Corp., best known for the Tenchu series.
Set in a medieval fantasy world of magic and mystery, players will choose from three different races – human, elf, or orc – and take on a variety of combat-based missions, each of which is different in content and length. You can play by yourself or with 2 others in the online co-op mode. There is also a 3-vs-3 team battle mode where you can fight your friends or rival teams.
Clan of Champions will also offer a variety of fighting styles and magical spell sets, the chance to literally strip the enemy of gear during a fight and the opportunity to create a unique warrior via custom specialisation and stat distribution.
Interestingly NIS has also confirmed that the game will be available on Steam later this year, though won’t be featuring on Xbox 360′s XBLA service as initially rumoured.
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
- 1 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 2 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£200 - £250 per day: Progressive Recruitment: Java Developer - Urgent Requirem...
£40000 - £47000 per annum + BENEFITS : Progressive Recruitment: Sap Consultant...
£45000 - £60000 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: SAP PP functional consulta...
Negotiable: Orgtel: Change Manager, Hampshire, Telecomms, SC Cleared, £200 per...