£44.99 Wii U, Xbox 360, PC, PS3, PS Vita Ubisoft
Review: Rayman Legends
Rayman turns 18 this year, but Rayman Legends – the latest addition to the series, following on from 2011’s Rayman Origins – shows no signs of a dodgy teenage rebellion.
This time you’ll rely on Murfy the fairy to assist – he is guided with the GamePad on the Wii U, and, which is slightly easier, with a single button on Xbox and PlayStation. With graphics more vivid than ever, gameplay that manages to be elegant and frantic in equal measures, and an array of quirky challenges, this side-scrolling platformer oozes creativity, colour and confidence.
Life & Style blogs
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 1 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 4 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 5 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£45000 - £60000 Per Annum + benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Scrum M...
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £40,000: SThree: SThree Group have been well e...
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £45000: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 b...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £35000: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 b...