Friday 09 October 2009
Kurt Cobain and Johnny Cash have had the video game treatment in Guitar Hero 5 while the Beatles have been immortalised in their own title.
Now David Bowie has had the honour of becoming a digital (thin white) duke in the forthcoming Lego Rock Band. Joining Dave will be Iggy Pop. Personally, I’m holding out for an Alice Cooper avatar.
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
Tinder Plus: premium service launches, charging much more for those over 28
The best Oscar dresses of all time
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Google Plus might be dead, as ‘Streams’ and ‘Photos’ take its place
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network ...
£26000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Web Developer is required to ...
£45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: PeopleSoft Application Support & Development ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: One of the North West's leading web hosting pr...