Giveaways, earthquake gaming, FPS mario, salt: global gaming videos
Wednesday 23 March 2011
Call of Duty viewcount boosting, gaming through the earthquake,
Mario from a first-person perspective, and a song about salt all feature in the most viewed gaming vids for the week ending March 23.
League of Legends' latest character profile tops YouTube's chart, followed by two Call of Duty clips that act as platforms for a gaming gadgets giveaway.
Japan's Nicovideo service hosts footage of a Japanese gamer playing Black Ops through the Sendai earthquake, as well as the First Person Mario video from YouTube's prolific Freddiew.
Sendai's repercussions reach Tudou's gaming chart as, in among the usual Warcraft III replays, there's an ode to salt.
Panic buyers snapped up stock in the belief that iodized salt could protect them from a feared nuclear meltdown in Japan.
YouTube's most watched gaming videos of the week (all-time views)
1) League of Legends - Nocturne Champion Spotlight (1,337,337)
2) World's fastest tactical nuke (1,169,084)
3) Lucky shot!!! (1,033,535)
Nicovideo's most watched gaming videos of the week (search google registration guides)
1) ' 9.0 earthquake during Black Ops game' (487,883)
2) ' First Person Mario' (444,258)
3) ' Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Jurassic Park' (235,412)
Life & Style blogs
A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
Your best friend as a teenager can determine how healthy you are as an adult
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus battery capacity will be weaker than predecessors, Apple leaks suggest
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 1 Kermit the Frog has a new girlfriend named Denise
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 4 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 5 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£17100 - £20900 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the North West's leading...
COMPETITIVE +Benefits: Guru Careers: A Business Development Manager / Sales (w...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is looking to recruit a highly ex...
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You'll be producing compelling ...