Global gaming videos: 'Dead Island,' Valentine's gifts, worst game of 2010
Wednesday 23 February 2011
Among the usual spread of
Call of Duty compilations,
League of Legends profiles, and
Warcraft spoofs and homages,
Dead Island's cinematic trailer takes first place on China's Youku.com,
Portal 2's pre-order commercial woos YouTube, Japan judges the worst games of 2010, and French video game bloggers and vloggers discuss their passion.
YouTube's most watched gaming videos of the week (all-time views)
1) League of Legends - Maokai Champion (1,138,392)
2) The Sandy Ravage Chronicles Vol.2 - Call of Duty montage (960,893)
3) Valentine's Day Gift Buying - Portal 2 (751,978)
Nicovideo's most watched gaming videos of the week (requires free registration)
1) Worst game of the year 2010 (663,943)
2) Remy Baillard's return to Maro Kart (491,596)
3) Miku Miku Cup finals: Dance Dance Revolution (395,747)
Youku's most watched gaming videos of the week
1) The most cinematic horror game trailer ever: Dead Island (337,246)
2) DOTA: Who gets the first Champion? (297,432)
3) Warcraft duet (256,928)
Life & Style blogs
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
'Game-changing' new way to fight cancer discovered
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
General Election 2015: Polish prince challenges Nigel Farage to a duel over immigration question
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: C# Developer A highly s...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A market leading software...