GTA V: new screenshots show off boats, BASE jumps and a drive-by shooting
Latest title in Grand Theft Auto franchise will be release September 17
Tuesday 30 July 2013
Although we've already had a slew of trailers from the latest addition to the best-selling Grand Theft Auto franchise, publishers Rockstar have released new screenshots to wet gamers' appetites.
The game will allow players to switch between three main protagonists and perform a series of bank heists with ever-escalating stakes.
Set in the fictional city of Los Santos (and heavily modelled on Los Angeles) the 15th GTA title will feature a game world larger than GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption and GTA: San Andreas combined.
Swedish stars ask fans for £195 pledges on crowd-funding website
Life & Style blogs
Low-cost metal 3D printer could be the next step in home manufacturing revolution
YouTube: Top trending videos of 2013 - including Tom Daley and Peppa Pig
People who drink alcohol outlive those who abstain, study shows
Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
GTA 5 update: Content Creator released, online heists and story mode updates coming soon
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Exeter to Edinburgh and back in a day: How one fresher's lost bet left him facing a 900-mile round trip
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# .NET ...
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: PHP Deve...
£25000 - £30000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: 1st/2nd Line Suppo...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Systems Engineer x...