'Halo Anniversary' adds exploding enemies
Tuesday 19 July 2011
The 10th anniversary edition of
Halo: Combat Evolved will include an explosive Grunt Funeral bonus for those that pre-order.
The grunts are among Halo's most basic enemy types - short, stocky humanoids that breathe methane to survive.
Activating the Grunt Funeral feature turns each grunt's methane tank into an explosive hazard, with chain reactions just waiting to happen.
Also playing on Halo's nostalgia factor is a pre-order bonus allowing players to outfit their Xbox Live avatar in Master Chief's suit of armor.
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary launches for the Xbox 360 on November 15, using a budget price of $40 (£35/€40) to up its chances during the industry's busiest period.
It comes out soon after games like Forza Motorsport 4, Battlefield 3, Batman: Arkham City and Modern Warfare 3, and on the same day as Assasin's Creed: Revelations and Saints Row: The Third.
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The Silicon Valley awards which treat scientists like rockstars
comedy'Fresh Meat' star sees off stiff competition from Alan Carr, David Mitchell, Graham Norton, Lee Mack and Sarah Millican to win top prize
Life & Style blogs
The 50 Best Christmas Gifts for Women
Foodini: the £835 machine that 'prints' food in your kitchen
Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
In pictures: Christmas in London through the ages
Pirate Bay sets sail for Ascension Island after SX domain name seized by authorities
- 1 Italian court annuls prison sentence for elderly paedophile after 11-year-old victim tells investigators in Catanzaro that she loves him
- 2 Australia incest case: Deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 3 Woman who miscarried in private prison 'made to clean up after herself,' court told
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£350 - £400 per day: PCR Recruitment Limited: My client is a globally recognis...
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior C# ASP.NET Deve...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: QA Automation Tester FX Trading Platform(Ruby, ...
£25000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: VB.NET SQL Developer/...