'Max Payne 3' aiming for March 2012
Friday 09 September 2011
Third in the Max Payne series and first under the guidance of
Grand Theft Auto developer Rockstar Games, a March 2012 launch has been announced for
Max Payne 3.
Grizzly ex-cop Payne finds himself a world away from the NYPD, working personal security for a wealthy Brazilian family.
When gangland interests threaten his clients' lives, Max is stirred into action, revisiting episodes from his troubled past and plunging himself into urban warfare.
It was Remedy Entertainment that made the Max Payne series famous with games in 2001 and 2003, but since sold the rights to Rockstar's parent company and turned its attention to developing the Alan Wake franchise.
Official website: rockstargames.com/maxpayne3
Life & Style blogs
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 1 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 4 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 5 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£45000 - £60000 Per Annum + benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Scrum M...
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £40,000: SThree: SThree Group have been well e...
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £45000: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 b...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £35000: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 b...