'Mortal Kombat: Legacy' ends with Episode 9
Monday 25 July 2011
Mortal Kombat's live action series,
Legacy, has drawn to a close with the release of "Cyrax & Sektor."
Director Kevin Tancharoen, whose leaked Mortal Kombat: Rebirth became a viral sensation in June 2010, both wrote and helmed the final ten-minute short.
This time around, ninjas Cyrax and Sector become cybernetic warriors under the watchful eyes of their clan's Grand Master, his top scientist, and the arrogant crime boss Kano.
The series 9 episode run tops that of Alan Wake's psychological thriller Bright Falls (6 episodes) and Assassin's Creed: Lineage (released in 3 parts for YouTube).
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
Fifty years of David Bowie's hairstyles in one animated gif
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cure for cancer to her scientist father
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client is the UK's leading ...
£60000 per annum: Ashdown Group: SQL DBA (SSIS, ETL) - Central London, £60,000...
£18000 per annum: Ashdown Group: This role is a perfect opportunity for someon...
£35 - 45K + COMMISSION (NEG): Guru Careers: A Sales Director / Business Develo...