An entire Tuscan village – the hamlet of Pratariccia – has been put up for sale on eBay for €2.5m. But how does it compare to the other oddest items to grace the auction site?
* Virgin Mary grilled-cheese sandwich $28,000 (£18,000), 2004
* Piece of the 1962 Zagami Martian meteorite that landed in Nigeria $450,000 (£290,000), 2006
* 2003 Enzo Ferrari car $650,000 (£405,300), 2004
* The town of Albert, Texas $2.5m (£1.68m), 2007
* Lunch with Warren Buffett $3,456,789 (£2.2m), 2012
* Ian Usher's life (car, job, house, friends) £192,000 (2008).
- More about:
- Asteroids And Meteoroids
- Berkshire Hathaway
- The Super-Rich
- Warren Buffett