Apple boss agrees to biog
Tuesday 12 April 2011
After years of maintaining a closed book on his private life to unauthorised chroniclers, Steve Jobs, the Apple boss, has finally agreed to participate in an official biography about his life.
The technology pioneer has chosen Walter Isaacson, who has published bestsellers about Benjamin Franklin and Albert Einstein, to be his official biographer.
Publishers Simon & Schuster announced that iSteve: The Book of Jobs will be published in early 2012.
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
David Beckham fronts the campaign for his underwear autumn/winter collection, which hit stores today
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
NHS patients to be seen by 'doctors on the cheap'
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£32000 - £35000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based o...
£40000 - £43000 Per Annum plus company bonus: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000: SThree: Computer Futures has been est...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Training & Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# S...