The current chart of fastest growing Facebook games looks wildly different from the previous one, with only the established big hitters FarmVille, Happy Pets and FishVille appearing in both.
Paf le Chien returns to the chart with a 59% increase in daily users, having previously been hemmoraging its long-term userbase of total monthly active users, down from a high of 6 million to its current 1.6million. The launch of a new version of the original Paf le Chien dog-hurling app seems to have done the trick - for now.
Band of Heroes, a World War II role-playing game from the developers of the popular Facebook game Champions Online, last appeared in the top 10 a week ago on November 20 and its long term metrics suggest that it may be coming in for another week of rapid growth after seven days of slower, yet nontheless steady, growth.
Lastly, Goobox - Free Games added a more modest 31,112 daily active users to its hit list over the last 24 hours, but its simple yet accessible collection of six mini games from French game designers Kobojo meant that it nearly doubled its active user base by doing so.
The Facebook games with the biggest increases in daily active users on November 27 at 14:00 GMT are:
1. FarmVille (27,610,169 = +950,746 / 3.4%)
2. YoVille (3,201,572 = +164,310 / 5.1%)
3. Happy Pets (1,718,786 = +141,929 / 8.3%)
4. Paf le Chien (153,275 = +90,450 / 59.0%)
5. Band of Heroes (126,009 = +67,058 / 53.2%)
6. Sorority Life (1,164,131 = +63,172 / 5.4%)
7. Fish Isle (396,977 = +36,510 / 9.2%)
8. Goobox - Free Games (77,415 = +31,112 / 40.2%)
9. FishVille (6,428,204 = +30,136 / 0.5%)
10. Diva Life (113,231 = +30,131 / 26.6%)
Numbers in brackets relate to total daily users, the increase in daily users, and the daily percentage growth.
source: appdata.comReuse content