Twitter buys TweetDeck application
Wednesday 25 May 2011
Twitter says it has bought TweetDeck, a London-based startup that helps people read, write and organise the short messages posted on the online network.
Twitter is not giving financial terms. The San Francisco company said today in a blog post that the TweetDeck team has joined Twitter. TweetDeck will continue to be based in London and users will continue to be able to use the application.
TweetDeck lets Twitter users organise the brands, celebrities, news feeds and people they "follow" on the short messaging platform.
Life & Style blogs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
British jihadist calls for 'flag of Islam' over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in World Cup match
- 5 Give childhood back to children: if we want our offspring to have happy, productive and moral lives, we must allow more time for play, not less
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Support Engineer - Central London...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: IT Manager / Systems - D...
£33000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits: Ashdown Group: Executive Assista...
£25000 - £40000 per annum + 23 days holiday Pension Scheme: Deerfoot IT Resour...