Video clip of deaf bulldog 'dancing' to a blues song goes viral
Experts think Winston may be feeling vibrations from the music
A video clip of a deaf bulldog ‘dancing’ to the vibrations of a twelve-bar blues song has gone viral.
The clip shows Facebook user Jamynne Bowles’ white English bulldog Winston rocking back and forth in time to a blues song being played by her friend on an acoustic guitar.
Although Winston is deaf, the blog For the Love of Dog speculated that he may be feeling vibrations from the music.
Others on the internet have spoilt the fun somewhat however, suggesting Winston could simply be scratching his behind.
Whatever the explanation, the video has received 20,000 hits, the bulk of which have come in the last 24 hours, according to YouTube statistics.
Life & Style blogs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 3 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 4 Britney Spears sings 'Alien' without Auto-Tune in embarrassing leaked audio clip
- 5 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited:...
£47000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: Key skil...
£15000 - £16800 Per Annum Plus excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions...
£160 - £180 per day + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: CAMPAIGN MANAGER -...