Weird web news: BOND is out of touch
And I quote: “BOND is a tiny touch module.
It can be a pendant or a bracelet but it comes in pairs. You keep one and you give one to a friend. When you touch it, your friend feels it. We love tweets, we prefer tickles. The potential for using BOND as a way of communicating is limitless.” Brilliant! Because with Skype, FaceTime, phones, BBM, email, texts, Twitter and Facebook we really are starved for means of communicating with each other these days.
For no rhyme or reason
The third in an occasional series of limericks based on recent events:
It’s said Facebook is thinking of change
To allow our emotions full range
Soon when somebody dies
You can click sympathise
Because liking it always felt strange
Life & Style blogs
Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
Gill Pharaoh: Healthy former nurse, 75, passes away at assisted dying clinic after deciding old age is 'awful'
NHS hospitals told not to fill vacancies as cash crisis bites
Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Edward Heath 'child sex abuse' allegation: Investigation to be held into Wiltshire police handling of alleged claim in the 1990s
- 3 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 4 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 5 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks busy Dublin road
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: SThree Group have been well esta...
Up to £26k DOE: Guru Careers: A Junior / Mid-Level 3D Creative Designer is nee...
£55000 - £75000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Software House that produces ...
£10000 - £13000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has ari...