One million "likes" to unlock 'Battlefield 3' trailer
Friday 15 April 2011
Battlefield 3 trailer, a 12-minute video with an accompanying commentary track, is due for release on April 17, but fans can help unlock it early by "liking" the franchise's Facebook page.
The trailer will go live when facebook.com/battlefield hits 1 million user "likes" or by April 17, whichever is sooner.
Three previous clips in the Battlefield 3: Fault Lines series have focused on sound and graphic design, weaponry, destructible environments, and the solo campaign.
Battlefield 3 started its promotional campaign early in February ahead of a fall 2011 release.
However, it's the annual Call of Duty games that are video gaming's king of the hill.
Not coincidentally, this year's Call of Duty has been rumored for a mid-April announcement.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration
- 5 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: VB.NET SQL CSS Develop...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£21000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Graduate QA/Graduate T...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: PHP Developer (MySQL, ...