'Rage' trailer introduces co-op
Friday 09 September 2011
The latest trailer for post-apocalyptic shooter
Rage shows off some of the game's two-player co-operative mode.
There's full screen and split-screen action presented, as the two player characters are well occupied with swarming bandits and ticking bomb timers.
Rage is the first in a new series from Id Software, best known for Quake, Doom and Wolfenstein.
It's also the first to use Id's new game engine, Id Tech 5.
Previous versions of Id Tech powered not only Doom and Quake but also the first Call of Duty and Medal of Honor games on PC, along with more recent fare such as Brink and the upcoming Prey 2.
Rival game engine makers Epic Games can spin a similar yarn, now known just as well for the Gears of War series as for the Unreal Engine that's behind Borderlands, Batman: Arkham City, the BioShock series and even Zumba Fitness.
Rage Gameplay Trailer - Wasteland Legends: Water Service http://youtu.be/TFQt5xd7puk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: Senior Automation QA ...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# .NET...
£30 - £32 per hour + free parking: PCR Recruitment Limited: World's Leading Cl...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: PCR Recruitment Limited: Server Side Dev...