Secret graffiti contest for 'Serious Sam 3'
Thursday 21 July 2011
Serious Sam developer Croteam is asking for witty fans to submit their funniest lines for inclusion in the game.
The pick of the bunch will then be translated into Arabic and hieroglyphic form before being pasted onto the game's street and temple walls.
The game's Twitter and Facebook accounts will be accepting entries until July 29.
Serious Sam started out as a riff on the Duke Nukem series, already a parody of 1980s action heroes.
The third game in the series, due out this year, is set before the first, as Sam battles an invading force of aliens commanded by the mysterious Mental.
Visit facebook.com/SeriousSamFan or use #SeriousSam on Twitter to submit a line.
Official website: serioussam.com
Life & Style blogs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action
- 1 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 2 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 4 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 5 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: Graduate Java / C++ ...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My Client is...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client, a FTSE 100 organisation are u...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + On Call + Pension + Private Medical: Progressive R...