Spider-Man and X-Men games secure screen talent
Spider-Man: Edge of Time and
X-Men: Destiny have been signing up some recognizable voices, including Val Kilmer and
Heroes' Milo Ventimiglia.
Kilmer will voice bad guy Walker Sloan in the Spider-Man crossover, as the traditional Spider-Man meets his futuristic equivalent from 2099.
Joining him will be Laura Vandervoort ( Smallville, V) as love interest Mary Jane and Katee Sackhoff ( Battlestar Galactica, 24) as old flame and fellow vigilante Black Cat.
Ventimiglia is voicing one of X-Men: Destiny's new class of superhero mutants, as are Jamie Chung ( The Hangover Pt 2, Sucker Punch) and Scott Porter ( Friday Night Lights, The Good Wife).
Both games are due out later this year, and are to make an appearance during San Diego Comic-Con, July 21-24.
Batman, played by Val Kilmer in 1995's Batman Forever, returns to PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in October's Batman: Arkham City.
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
- 1 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 2 'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£200 - £250 per day: Progressive Recruitment: Java Developer - Urgent Requirem...
£40000 - £47000 per annum + BENEFITS : Progressive Recruitment: Sap Consultant...
£45000 - £60000 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: SAP PP functional consulta...
Negotiable: Orgtel: Change Manager, Hampshire, Telecomms, SC Cleared, £200 per...