StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: 10 tips for creating presentations that don't suck
Friday 17 September 2010
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on September 17.
This week's selection includes tips that will help you create fantastic presentations, a tribute to the good old days, an article and pictures of rescued baby sloths, a video of a snake robot that can climb trees, a video of a Japanese marching troop with impeccable precision.
1. 10 Tips for Designing Presentations That Don't Suck
2. Photo: Grandad remembering the good old days
3. From the Photo Desk
4. Snakebot inspires dreams, haunts nightmares - Boing Boing
5. Japanese Precision
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Geeks who rocked the world: Documentary looks back at origins of the computer-games industry
Ukip's official health spokesperson: 'Honestly, I have no experience in health whatsoever'
Deliberately urinating before sex can increase risk of urinary tract infections
Broadmoor financial scandal: The £4m of NHS funds wasted at high-security hospital
British Muslim leaders outraged after Eric Pickles says followers of Islam should 'prove their identity'
UK terror fears: My jihadist son returned from Syria mentally scarred – now he is being ignored
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
Billy Crystal: 'Stop shoving gay sex scenes in my face'
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
- 1 Rowan Atkinson to sell £10 million McLaren 'supercar' he crashed into a tree and a lamppost
- 2 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 3 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Junior Test Analyst/Systems Administ...
£40000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Global Real Estate Software P...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity for a talented...
£17000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to continuing growth, recru...