StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: Abe Lincoln riding a bear, coolest stage ever
Friday 10 December 2010
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on December 10.
This week's selection includes a picture of Abe Lincoln riding a bear with a rifle, a photo of an incredible stage featuring an enormous skeleton holding open a book, video game screenshots that get the Old Spice Guy treatment, photos of an off-road buggy, and a Threadless T-shirt submission featuring goodbye phrases that rhyme with animal names.
1. Abe Lincoln With An Assault Rifle Riding A Grizzly
2. Picture of the Day: Coolest. Stage. Ever | Nov 29, 2010
3. Hello Heavies. Look at your Medic. Now back to me.
4. marekdenko.net | Buggy series project
5. the goodbye shirt
Life & Style blogs
Britain's poor 'will die before they retire' if pension reforms aren't matched by health improvements
Wii U to beat Xbox One and PS4 at Christmas says Play.com,
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Ron Wayne: The Apple founder who missed out on a fortune
eBay XBox One scam: Dad pays £450 for a picture of the console
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: Senior Automation QA ...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# .NET...
£30 - £32 per hour + free parking: PCR Recruitment Limited: World's Leading Cl...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: PCR Recruitment Limited: Server Side Dev...