StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: eBay scam, Beatles before Abbey road
Saturday 18 December 2010
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on December 17.
This week's selection includes an eBay scam that catches out a woman that bid on an item and didn't want to pay, an amusing transcript from a text-based game, photos of the beautiful landscapes found in the archipelago of Lofoten in Norway, a photo of the Beatles just before the famous Abbey Road photo was taken, and a video of an inventor putting his finger in the way of a saw just to prove his technology works.
1. This Great eBay Scam Will Warm Your Heart
2. Urinate in Catless Peace
3. Kuriositas: Lofoten - Arctic Circle Anomaly
4. Abbey sidewalk
5. This guy trusts his own tech, puts finger into table saw
Life & Style blogs
World’s largest chocolate manufacturer adds voice to warnings of 'potential cocoa shortage by 2020'
We can't easily shut down Russian webcam hackers, admits Information Commissioner
GTA 5, Xbox One review: Next gen Los Santos is beautiful chaos
Unpaid make-up artists reveal the ugly side of Miss World
Google launches subscription service for the internet to replace ad revenue online
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 Lee Evans announces his retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 3 Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem rape lyrics: 'I'm bored of old men threatening young women'
- 4 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 5 Pastafarian former porn star Asia Lemmon allowed to wear colander in driving licence photo
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Customer Service Executive is required...
£37000 - £39000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: SQL Database Administrato...
£26000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Expanding creative studio requi...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits : Argyll Scott International: Senior Perl...