StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: interactive liquid simulation, cool stop motion video
Sunday 26 December 2010
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on December 24.
This week's selection includes funny graffiti under a coat hanger that looks like a drunk octopus, an eBay scam that catches out a woman that bid on an item and didn't want to pay, an amusing transcript from a text-based game, a very cool interactive liquid simulation and a 3D stop motion video made with just coins and a blanket.
1. Drunk Octopus Wants to Fight You Bathroom Graffiti
2. This Great eBay Scam Will Warm Your Heart
3. Urinate in Catless Peace
4. MPM Liquid Demo
5. Insanely cool stop-motion animation made with a blanket...
Life & Style blogs
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence nude photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Isis terror threat: Leading British Muslims issue fatwa condemning terror group
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree are seeking Trainee Recruitmen...
£45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Infrastructure Engineer, VMware (VCP, NetApp,...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare,25 days: Ashdown Group: An est...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Huxley Associates are currentl...