StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: Pikachu, ruined buildings in Detroit
Friday 25 February 2011
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on February 25.
This week's selection includes a photo of a kitten edited to make it look like Pokémon character Pikachu, an animated GIF of a baby using a pillow to help it climb over a baby gate, a post arguing that it's absurd for Star Trek ships to always encounter each other without one being upside down (website is currently showing a 404 error), photos of abandoned and ruined buildings in Detroit, a TED video of Jake Shimabukuro playing Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" on a ukulele, and an article about the 15 different styles of distorted thinking.
2. Future Genius - Baby Devises Ingenious Plan to Climb Over Baby Gate
3. Space and the Y Axis | Clever Things to Say
4. Captured: The Ruins of Detroit
5. Jake Shimabukuro plays Bohemian Rhapsody
6. EWU | 15 Styles of Distorted Thinking
Added because third place result is currently returning a 404 error.
Life & Style blogs
The future of sex: The first female condoms were derided, mistrusted and shunned - but will their modern counterparts catch on?
'It's brusquely intimate': A bereaved daughter tackles the task of emptying her father's flat
Fenwicks department store withdraws Boy London clothing over 'Nazi' eagle logo complaints
Study suggests that 'gaydars' are real - at least for women
International Women's Day 2014: Google compiles celebratory video to mark the day
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
- 1 The future of sex: The first female condoms were derided, mistrusted and shunned - but will their modern counterparts catch on?
- 2 South African rhino finally put down after roaming Kruger park for days with horn hacked off and bullet in brain
- 3 Italian pensioner hires an escort who turns out to be his son's girlfriend
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role to marry Natasha Richardson
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£1000 per month: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a start-up mobile app develo...
£6.31 per hour: Inspiring Interns: This growing predictive analytical software...
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior C# ASP.NET Deve...