StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: Pikachu, ruined buildings in Detroit
Friday 25 February 2011
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on February 25.
This week's selection includes a photo of a kitten edited to make it look like Pokémon character Pikachu, an animated GIF of a baby using a pillow to help it climb over a baby gate, a post arguing that it's absurd for Star Trek ships to always encounter each other without one being upside down (website is currently showing a 404 error), photos of abandoned and ruined buildings in Detroit, a TED video of Jake Shimabukuro playing Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" on a ukulele, and an article about the 15 different styles of distorted thinking.
2. Future Genius - Baby Devises Ingenious Plan to Climb Over Baby Gate
3. Space and the Y Axis | Clever Things to Say
4. Captured: The Ruins of Detroit
5. Jake Shimabukuro plays Bohemian Rhapsody
6. EWU | 15 Styles of Distorted Thinking
Added because third place result is currently returning a 404 error.
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Thriller is set in the secret world of British espionage
Bomber jacket worn by Mary Berry sells out within an hour
Life & Style blogs
Hipster hate is everywhere - but is there a little bit of them in all of us?
Ebola outbreak: Survivor William Pooley is flown to US to give doctor with virus emergency blood transfusion
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
iOS 8: how to free up space on your iPhone or iPad to install update
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish independence results live: Reunited kingdom - Scotland gives a clear 'No' in historic referendum
- 2 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 3 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£24000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Graduate BI Consultant (B...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Service Delivery Manager (Product Ma...
£50000 - £70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Cloud Product and Solutions Marketin...
£18000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established and growing IT Consultancy fir...