StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: smartphone puns, Mario Bros. film trailer
Friday 31 December 2010
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on December 31.
This week's selection includes a skit on smartphones and fruit from the BBC's The One Ronnie show, a video on the new technology that went into Rockstar Game's facial animations in L.A. Noire, a trailer for a fictitious Hollywood action-movie take on Super Mario Bros, an article on a new internet meme, "Trollquotes," which is bound to annoy the nerd community, and a recap of 2010's most popular photography tips, tricks and hacks.
1. My Blackberry Is Not Working And Other Fine British Puns
2. Rockstar's Amazing Facial Expression Technology
3. New Mario Bros. Movie Trailer | The Game Station Exclusive!
4. nerdbastards.com | [UPDATE: Due To Overwelming Response NB Has Launced Trollquotes.com) Trollquotes - 3 Easy Steps to Pissing Nerds Off
5. Most Popular Photography Tips, Tricks, and Hacks of 2010
Life & Style blogs
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
From Topshop to Burberry, London Fashion Week spring/summer 2015: Distraction could not disguise a distinct lack of focus
Exclusive interview with Jourdan Dunn: Mother, one of the world's best-paid models and ambassador for sickle-cell disease
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 ...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40000: SThree: As a Recruitment Consultant, y...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000: SThree: SThree Group have been well e...
£15 - £17 Per Hour: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is currently r...