StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: smartphone puns, Mario Bros. film trailer
Friday 31 December 2010
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on December 31.
This week's selection includes a skit on smartphones and fruit from the BBC's The One Ronnie show, a video on the new technology that went into Rockstar Game's facial animations in L.A. Noire, a trailer for a fictitious Hollywood action-movie take on Super Mario Bros, an article on a new internet meme, "Trollquotes," which is bound to annoy the nerd community, and a recap of 2010's most popular photography tips, tricks and hacks.
1. My Blackberry Is Not Working And Other Fine British Puns
2. Rockstar's Amazing Facial Expression Technology
3. New Mario Bros. Movie Trailer | The Game Station Exclusive!
4. nerdbastards.com | [UPDATE: Due To Overwelming Response NB Has Launced Trollquotes.com) Trollquotes - 3 Easy Steps to Pissing Nerds Off
5. Most Popular Photography Tips, Tricks, and Hacks of 2010
Life & Style blogs
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily
From criminal to catwalk: Convict Jeremy Meeks wins modelling contract in the most unusual fashion scouting – behind bars
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
- 1 Autism 'caused by genetics', study suggests
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
- 4 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Systems Engineer - East Riding of...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This retail and hospitality til...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding IT Manag...
£400 - £500 per day: Ashdown Group: Business Analyst - Logistics/WMS - Immedia...